Price $10.00 flat rate per logo.
- For Full Back $1.5 per 1000 stitches or a maximum of $50.00
- Next Day Orders Placed before 3 PM (Eastern Standard Time) will be ready by 5 PM (Eastern Standard Time) the following day
- Orders Accepted 24 Hours x 7 Days
- Orders are only processed during business hours on business days, excluding US National holidays
- The “clock” for each service levels begins once we have clean art and all design questions answered. We do not always count from the moment that you place the order
- In most cases we only charge up to 50,000 stitches. In some case where the design is more complex, we may charge more for the design. If we feel we need to charge more we will contact you with a quote and wait for your approval to proceed.
- You can choose to have your designs saved on our secure server
- This allows you to control your tapes. Get to them whenever you want.
- All designs are archived for one year after submission.
Accepted Art formats
- We can accept .jpg, .gif, .tif, .psd, .eps and .ai formats. .jpg format is the safest and most often used format.
- If sending vector art files (.ai, .eps), be sure to convert all text to outlines. If a file is not converted to outlines, you will be notified and will need to resend a outlined version of the art.
- MS Word documents will not normally work as art files. Due to the fonts changing from computer to computer, we cannot be certain that typed text will be in the same font that you or customer originally intended.
- Tajima (.dst)
- Melco Expanded (.exp)
- Barudan (.dsb)
- Wilcom EMB (.emb)
- Pulse Outline Format (.pof)
- Brother PES (.pes)
- Pulse Outline Format (.pxf)
- Credit Card
- Master Card
- American Express
- Net Terms
- Terms are available if you are part of a large national organization with centralized billing that has opened an account with us. Contact your home office to receive the group code to be entered when you create an account.
- American Express
- Minimum Art Charge $10.00
- For Complex Designs Maximum of $25.00
24by7digitizing Tapes Logo Liability Policy
- In the event of an error on 24by7digitizing Tape’s part, we limit our liability for any order to an amount up to the digitizing and/or artwork charges already applied to that order. In the case of an error being made in a tape and that tape is then applied to a garment, we will only refund/credit an amount up the amount of the charges.
- Corrections – No Charge:
- The correction must be requested within 30 days of completing the tape order.
- A correction may be requested at no charge if there was a mistake in interpreting or applying the customer’s tape instructions
- A correction can be requested to fix quality problems that arise during the sewout process. If the quality problem exists because of a change in fabric or location from that requested in the original order, 24by7digitizing is not responsible.
- Request for trims.
- Note: No new order number is created.
Edits – $10.00
- Edits may be requested at any time.
- Edits may be requested for the following reasons:
- Change size up or down, less than or equal to 10%, provided no redigitizing is required
- Add or remove color breaks
- Change horizontal alignment or vertical spacing of design elements
- Remove individual threads (EG: fill, text, or any other discrete design elements that do not require re-digitizing).
Tape Modification (New Tape Created Based on Existing Tape)– Minimum Cost $20.00
- New tapes based on existing tapes may be requested at any time.
- New tapes may be created based on existing tapes for the following reasons:
- Customer has revised (but not completely altered) the original artwork
- Add/remove text or other design elements
- Change size up or down, greater than 10%
- Increase or decrease background fill density
- Change relative spacing of various design elements either vertically, horizontally or diagonally
- Change machine format
- Any other change that significantly modifies an existing design.
- If new tape is substantially different from the existing tape so that no part of the existing tape can be re-used, please enter a new tape order and upload modified artwork.
- Charge is based on amount of new work that has to be done on the original tape, computed at the original service level.
- Minimum charge is $20. Maximum is whatever the actual stitch count is, up to our maximum stitch charge, less the stitches re-used on the original tape.
First of all quality of work is great nice job all the time that’s the most important….. - Oz
24X7 Digitizing has done several designs for us. Their turn around time is great and their digitizing is very good. Their pricing is very competitive and we will continue to use them in the future. - Gary
Thanks always and keep up the great work. I don’t want my competition to know that I am utilizing your great services ! *** Name withheld on customer request *** - Name withheld on customer request
I have always been happy with your services. I have worked with many digitizers in the past and the quality of your work is far better than the others. I enjoy working with you. - Carolyn
You guys do a great job every time. The designs you give me back are awesome, even if the picture given is of low quality. The intricacy of your designs is also amazing. Thanks you for your work ! - Jose
24/7 Digitizing has been a key partner in our embroidery division. They turn out clean, well done files in virtually no time, at a great price, and their service is unmatched. I’d highly recommend them! - Donna
24by7 team is responsive, attentive and does high quality work. I am very impressed with the total package of offerings - Mike
I think you do an absolutely fantastic job. If I feel a file doesn’t look good enough & needs an adjustment, you folks take care of it right away. Super fast turn around time, quality work & a great price. Thanks for the great work - Mark
I highly recommend the services of 24by7 Digitizing. Simply said, always perfect, always on time. The price is amazing as well!more - Terry
24 by 7 Digitizing is fast and friendly. Sure thing. They do great work and we have been very pleased with their service, pricing and turnaround time. - Natalie
I have always received high quality DST files from 24by7 Digitizing. Every time we have bid a digitizing job they have always came in as the most competitive best price. Custom Awards is very happy with the work they do for us. Thanks - Jeff
Amazing turn around time and pricing that keeps us competitive in the embroidery world! Quality is always good, but if something is not sewing well 24 by 7 digitizing is more than happy to help get it corrected, even older designs that we had done by other digitizers. Bottom line, very happy! - Jerry
24by7Digitizing is the best around. I’ve been in the embroidery business for over 10 years and have been through many digitizers but this company is the best by far. You cannot beat their quality, service, price or turnaround time. As a small, but busy business, they are the kind of company an owner can depend [...] - Clare
Since we have started to use 24/7 digitizing we have found that they have helped us tremendously to standarize our production, as they have become our single source of digitized files. Their workmanship, and responsiveness has helped us tremendously resolve any problems we may encounter, and their quick turnaround time is very much appreciated. They [...] - Efrain
We are always pleased with servcies provided 24by7 Digiting. The logo’s that they digitize for embroidery are top-notch. Always a quick turn-around for any the of services offered. Happy happy!more - Dave
GREAT SERVICE! NICE WORK! VERY ACCOMMODATING! - ESTHER